By: Michael Parise
Life Interrupted: Taking Charge After Everything Has Changed is book for those who have given selflessly to others most of their lives and are now ready to prioritize their own lives. As a Catholic priest who decided to leave parish ministry after over three decades, Parise has a unique perspective on how to guide others through self-awareness to pursue a new life.
In this book, Michael Parise will show you how to:
- Take responsibility for your past, your emotions, desires, and failures.
- Create your spiritual and relational goals.
- Become aware of and prioritize your values
- Evaluate your relationship with self, with God, and with others.
- Welcome change, experience renewed self-worth, and deeper empathy.
At the end of this book, you will have a new understanding of the steps to take to a new life, be able to match who you are in your Soul with what you really want to do. You'll find freedom in a personal spirituality that works for your best interests and connects you to a reality-driven life.